Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Tello and Oculus Go

trelo

Reaction score
Hi all,

Is there a way to fly the Tello within an Oculus GO and BT joystick?
From what I have seen there is no official solution for the Go. I am considering side loading an app to the Go but I was wondering if someone has already been through all this.

I also have a Parrot Flypad which I would like to use.

Any ideas?

Thanks

@trelo

Here's a post from @Simpson with a possibility

Similar workaround here:

Rocking the Oculus Quest but not ready to brick mine just yet. ?

Reactions: trelo
Thanks a lot for your prompt reply. I will try sideloading the aTello app since this one supports the flypad. Will get back with the results.

There is no dedicated Tello app for the Go, apparently.

Reactions: ZWActual
Let me know how this goes as I’m thinking of doing exactly the same thing

It's a demo to try. If it works ok send me an email and we can discuss the limitation thing offline.

Reactions: trelo
Thanks Volate!lo.

I ended up getting a mavic mini first, because if the delivery time for the oculus, but their next on the toys list.
Is that the same app as you did for android as I had the full version of that and it worked great. Just the iOS goggles sucked.

The app I am trying to get released on IOS is a FollowMe app that can make Tello track & follow faces, persons, or most other things.

IOS seems very unlikely at this point.
This issues has been going back & forth for almost 4 weeks now and no resolution. Welcome to the Apple way of live. At least you are saved from evil developers like me!

I guess I'll just sell my Apple hardware and call it a day.

IOS seems very unlikely at this point.
This issues has been going back & forth for almost 4 weeks now and no resolution. Welcome to the Apple way of live. At least you are saved from evil developers like me!

I guess I'll just sell my Apple hardware and call it a day.
That sucks bud. Not saying I blame you, it seems like it’s harder to get your app on the App Store than it is to create 90% of the apps already there. It will be a sad loss to us tello pilots using Apple.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karlyan