Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Tello will not fly forwards very fast!

Woodzy

Reaction score
Hi can anyone help please my Tello has suddenly started to pitch forwards very slowly until it will not move just hover and change to sport mode its ok for a second and then stops again. I have purchased the Volatello FPV app and have been using it fine. It has the same symptoms on the Tello and Ironman app which I have installed to see if this corrects it! I am using a Samsung S20+ if this helps. I have done IMU calibration and reinstalled apps.

Reactions: Porriniz
At some point I had the same problem, did you calibrate the center of gravity? The calibration is different from IMU, the calibration is done with the drone connected and flying, while in flight it enters configurations and calibrates and the LED of Tello turns purple, you must do in a place where there are no problems with the wind, I hope that this will help you greetings and happy flight.Screenshot_20200419_203628.jpg

Reactions: umanbean
That's the first thing I would try. That gravity calibration option is also in the TelloFPV app main menu
Thanks for your reply I have done this once but was fairly windy when it was hovering so will try it again on a clm day. Thanks again will keep you posted!!

Thanks for your reply I have done this once but was fairly windy when it was hovering so will try it again on a clm day. Thanks again will keep you posted!!
Do it inside, if there is any wind at all it can't calibrate correctly

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv