Hello Tello!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Updated Tello app

Tom 19941

I recently updated the Tello app. Previously I experienced serious video lag while flying FPV. Just flew today and lag is all but gone!! I flew seamlessly from one room to another via FPV. I'm using an LG Rebel 3 Android phone. Has anyone else experienced better video feed after updating the app.? For $100, this drone has been a sheer pleasure to fly. My only complaint is the use of virtual sticks to control it.

I recently updated the Tello app. Previously I experienced serious video lag while flying FPV. Just flew today and lag is all but gone!! I flew seamlessly from one room to another via FPV. I'm using an LG Rebel 3 Android phone. Has anyone else experienced better video feed after updating the app.? For $100, this drone has been a sheer pleasure to fly. My only complaint is the use of virtual sticks to control it.
Why don't you buy a bluetooth controller, and fly tello with it. It's much better experience.

Tom 19941

Why don't you buy a bluetooth controller, and fly tello with it. It's much better experience.
I did! Bought a Gamesir T1. It works well with the 'Octopus' app. I'm flying with tactile stick controls via T1 rather than the virtual joysticks in the Tello app.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DRONES&CIA IMPORTAÇÕES