Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

View from my neighbourhood ( Edited Tello Photos )

Reactions: Teagon98
I was really surprised by the quality of the 5MP sensor, considering the price. I really don't have plans for pro filmmaking or photography so wasting more than 100€ for something I will not use that often and don't need to have in extra quality is pointless but this little fella does enough to justify just throwing it to bag wherever I go and shot few quick pics of the place that would otherwise be impossible. This quality may not be good for a 27inch monitor but on phone is just about right and is also good enough to capture just what is around you without it looking like from webcam and have it in your foto collection.

I was really surprised by the quality of the 5MP sensor, considering the price. I really don't have plans for pro filmmaking or photography so wasting more than 100€ for something I will not use that often and don't need to have in extra quality is pointless but this little fella does enough to justify just throwing it to bag wherever I go and shot few quick pics of the place that would otherwise be impossible. This quality may not be good for a 27inch monitor but on phone is just about right and is also good enough to capture just what is around you without it looking like from webcam and have it in your foto collection.
Best 100 dollar flying camera you can get.?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv