Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

VPS unavailable

mark74

Reaction score
This past weekend I switched to TelloFPV. I like a lot of the features. For some reason it kept saying VPS unavailable or something like that. It would start to drift. So I landed it closed the app reopened it and it was fine for awhile. I was outside on a sunny day.

This past weekend I switched to TelloFPV. I like a lot of the features. For some reason it kept saying VPS unavailable or something like that. It would start to drift. So I landed it closed the app reopened it and it was fine for awhile. I was outside on a sunny day.
Perhaps your underneath cameras are dirty. Try cleaning them.

TelloFpv only receives VPS data but it does not control the VPS. Oly Tello controls the VPS.

There is two reasons why "VPS inactive" is shown:

1 VPS is truly off. Maybe due to little light, too high, moving ground (water, grass), etc Nothing that I can do about this. If VPS switches off Tello will drift as you described. If this problem persists maybe clean the downfacing camera lense, and if that doesn't help get a replacement.

2 if you first use the stock ryze app and later switch to TelloFpv without restarting Tello then TelloFpv sometimes fails to read the correct data stream. In that case you have to re-start the drone and the problem is gone.

Ha!!! I knew it from the beginning: Millenial!!!
:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::coffee:
Ha! Work is slow right now, therefore if I start working quickly, I eat my workload quickly. I start 5 new project next week and will be extremely busy. Not to busy to pop up in here from time to time.

ao decolar percebi que também estou com esse problema no sistema de posicionamento de visão. Alguém poria me ajudar a descobrir a solução?

ao decolar percebi que também estou com esse problema no sistema de posicionamento de visão. Alguém poria me ajudar a descobrir a solução?
Try the solutions above. It should help you.

[QUOTE = "Ansia, post: 19548, member: 3533"] Experimente as soluções acima. Isso deve ajudá-lo. [/ QUOTE] pois, tentei limpeza, reset, reinstala
[QUOTE = "Oliveira2019, post: 19540, member: 6193"] ao decorrer percebi que também com esse problema nenhum sistema de posicionamento de visão. Alguém me ajuda a descobrir uma solução? [/ QUOTE]
Bom galera, descobri a causa da falha do vps no tello,eram as hélices que eu instalei,que não eram originais, fazendo com que o tello vibrasse de forma a prejudicar o funcionamento do vps. Espero ajudar outros que passarem por isso. Obrigado a atenção de todos.

Reactions: Ansia
How and why did you switch to Spanish? It was already like Chinese for me with all those strange words you were using before. But when I got to the Spanish post, I thought something went wrong inside my head :). As for VPS, I would suggest this service - Cheap Linux VPS hosting | Linux VPS server - Time4VPS. Used it for self-hosting for a while now, and being caught in a good mood, I figured I'd leave some good feedback. I am not a kind person usually, but sometimes I feel like spreading joy around.

Last edited:
How and why did you switch to Spanish? It was already like Chinese for me with all those strange words you were using before. But when I got to the Spanish post, I thought something went wrong inside my head :). As for VPS, I would suggest this service - Cheap Linux VPS hosting | Linux VPS server - Time4VPS. Used it for self-hosting for a while now, and being caught in a good mood, I figured I'd leave some good feedback. I am not a kind person usually, but sometimes I feel like spreading joy around.
Lol, this is different kind of VPS.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv