Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Wifi repeater HELP

SemH04

Reaction score
I just bought the xiaoumi wifi repeater 2, but I can't connect it to my Tello. When I gotta connect a router it tells me the Tello is an unsecured network and I can't connect to it. Please help!

Thanks alot.

Paolo Djlo

Reaction score
Hi, have you try to put a password to the wifi network of Tello and then repeat it on the extender. I have done in this way and it works. I have an Iphone 7plus and MI2 extender of XIAOMI.

SemH04

Reaction score
Yes I chose China.

And no, I couldn't connect to the Tello in the mi home app so I couldn't enter the password. :(

WayneMHK

Reaction score
Did you rename your Tello to something without a hyphen in it? I've heard that has to be done as well.

lieronet

Reaction score
Did you rename your Tello to something without a hyphen in it? I've heard that has to be done as well.
Xiaomi just recently few weeks ago did an update that disables the ability to extend unsecured networks :/ had to add pasword to my tello too

lieronet

Reaction score
I gotta add a password?
Yes, and that is firstly done in the Tello App , settings, wifi. After that you just repeat that password in the Mi app, it shoul allow you do that after it is a secured network

SemH04

Reaction score
I cannot change my password, when I set my password and I turn off the Tello and turn it back on it's gone :/

Mymgb

Reaction score
I gave up and bought a Meross repeater bought from Amazon

SemH04

Reaction score
Tellocrazy, did you set your password to 00000000? I can't change any settings cuz they don't save

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myhk2