Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

another Tello Pilot (Android App)

Hi,
@spamaro I have this problem now, the face tracking icon appear, but the screen display is missing, after I deactivated the processing video the screen display appear.
Hi,
Is the face tracking library is available on your phone ? (When you check in the settings ?)
Sorry, I have no really awnser to give you, i am not expert of this app. You should search in this thread, i think i remember someone had the same issue... (not really sure). Hope that is not a compatibility problem of video processing and your phone...

@spamaro I have this problem now, the face tracking icon appear, but the screen display is missing, after I deactivated the processing video the screen display appear.
Same as my app, face library checked ok but the display just turn black but when I deactivated processing video, the screen appear. I used redmi note 4 btw.

I hope bluejune read this and give help

Last edited:
Is this aGamesir 1td or 1ts ,i try a otg adapter for my Honor 6 x but it doesnt work with the Gamesir 1td.
Buli
Hi, if the controller led don't turn on when you plug the cable on the phone, and the cable is micro usb to micro usb, you should try to invert the cable... (i dont know why but mine is working in only one sens...)

Last edited:
Same as my app, face library checked ok but the display just turn black but when I deactivated processing video, the screen appear. I used redmi note 4 btw.

I hope bluejune read this and give help
Some Android devices doesn't support the feature for video processing.
To process video, frame should be grabbed while decoding the stream. But some devices can't support it.
So the screen is not normal when "Video processing" option is on.
That's why I made the option..

Hi,

Hi,
Is the face tracking library is available on your phone ? (When you check in the settings ?)
Sorry, I have no really awnser to give you, i am not expert of this app. You should search in this thread, i think i remember someone had the same issue... (not really sure). Hope that is not a compatibility problem of video processing and your phone...

Yes, the face tracking libary ready.Screenshot_2018-09-01-12-48-06-543_com.pinggusoft.aTelloPilot.png

To process video, frame should be grabbed while decoding the stream. But some devices can't support it.

Thanks for your help bluejune, its weird..my friend's redmi 3 which is older than mine had a good face tracking

Well, that means redmi note 4 don't support video processing, because I used redmi note 4 ????

Hi all

I ve been trying to install on Amazon fire tablet but no joy. WIFI does not seem to connect. Tello app is ok though.
Any idea?

Bob

Hi all

I ve been trying to install on Amazon fire tablet but no joy. WIFI does not seem to connect. Tello app is ok though.
Any idea?

Bob
Doesn't work with mine either. The app installs, finds the tello and the flypad in the settings but won't open the flight screen. The fire does work with aTello and the Ryze app. This app works perfectly with an LG G5.

I can't get my Gamesir T1D controller to do anything.
It connects via Bluetooth in the ATelloPilot app, as does my Tello, but the controller does nothing.

(my Gamesir T1D works with Tello app)

Any suggestions?

Don't forget TWO steps are neccesary:

First, detect bluetooth controller into Settings screen.

Second, push Gamesir button located bottom left at flight screen.

flypad.jpg

It worked for me !!!

Last edited:
Hello ,
Has anyone managed to connect Honor 6x or Huawei / Android via cable to Gamesir 1td ?
Which cable did you use ?

The pictures are disturbing, despite Meross Wifi extender. Steering works very well with the 1td.

Only the video stream is too delayed, flight mode, etc. brings nothing.

Buli

Hello Bluejune
I have a phone acer liquid Z630 with android 5.1 lolipop, but a friend he has an acer liquid Z630s with android 6 marshmallow it works wonderfully.
please it is possible to make your software compatible with android 5.0 lolipop in the next update.
I would appreciate
Best Regard
Sam

Hello ,
Has anyone managed to connect Honor 6x or Huawei / Android via cable to Gamesir 1td ?
Which cable did you use ?

The pictures are disturbing, despite Meross Wifi extender. Steering works very well with the 1td.

Only the video stream is too delayed, flight mode, etc. brings nothing.

Buli

I confirm wired Gamesir T1d controller can't connect with my Samsung Galaxy Tab. It's not detected into Gamepad Tester app. I tried with an USB OTG cable like this:

Screenshot_2018-09-01-22-57-37.png

Of course, using a Bluetooth conexion works like a charm. I can fly with Gamesir T1d and aTelloPilot that way.

Last edited:
Don't forget TWO steps are neccesary:

First, detect bluetooth controller into Settings screen.

Second, push Gamesir button located bottom left at flight screen.

View attachment 1377

It worked for me !!!

Thanks
I got it working by overwriting the Bluetooth Gamesir connection with a new one.

(The initial Bluetooth connection failed.)

Hello Bluejune
I have a phone acer liquid Z630 with android 5.1 lolipop, but a friend he has an acer liquid Z630s with android 6 marshmallow it works wonderfully.
please it is possible to make your software compatible with android 5.0 lolipop in the next update.
I would appreciate
Best Regard
Sam

@bluejune kindly look into our concern, there are a lot of us using mobile phones running Android 5.0 and 5.1 that can't seem to work with atello pilot. Hoping for an immediate solution. Thank you very much.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alqar