Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

App updated to version 1.2.8.4

EvoHF

Reaction score
I have not had time to fly but the app still does not appear to save settings!

What's new reported as

1.Support Japanese language
2. Bug fixes

Nothing new in the release notes yet:

Ryze Tech

Last edited:
Guys, I've had the same problem as you did. Also, it did not record images or anything else.

Have you all tried to see if the app has all the required permissions to work? For me, it saves settings and everything else.

I have not seen an app update on the iOS side yet. App Store still showing 1.1.6 as the latest Tello app.

Last edited:
Guys, I've had the same problem as you did. Also, it did not record images or anything else.

Have you all tried to see if the app has all the required permissions to work? For me, it saves settings and everything else.

I have uninstalled and re-installed the app but it still does not save flight speed or photo quality. The app has all the permissions set correctly. Interestingly i was required to complete a firmware update after the app re-installed. It just seemed to re-flash 01.03.33.01. I am wondering if it will now fly above 10m as I had applied the 30m hack. I will try and test later.

Oh, my phone (OnePlus 5T) just crashed again when the Tello app was the only thing running. I have reported this to Ryze support before. This experience is not getting much better for me :(

My phone is Chinese version Samsung note4 .
I have tested the new version 1.2.8.4 , nothing new except when I tilt the drone too much , It will show "over tilted" ( in Chinese) in stead of "Error Code: 21" .

I have uninstalled and re-installed the app but it still does not save flight speed or photo quality. The app has all the permissions set correctly. Interestingly i was required to complete a firmware update after the app re-installed. It just seemed to re-flash 01.03.33.01. I am wondering if it will now fly above 10m as I had applied the 30m hack. I will try and test later.

Oh, my phone (OnePlus 5T) just crashed again when the Tello app was the only thing running. I have reported this to Ryze support before. This experience is not getting much better for me :(

OK so re-flashing has not over-written the hack as I have been able to go to 30m without issue.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv