Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

aTello 0.9 [Android]

Krag

Reaction score
I have uploaded the latest version (0.9) of my Tello control app for Android. aTello is an alternative to the stock Tello android app.

This version has bug fixes and better error handling on the video conversion.

Be sure to read the instructions before flying!

Requires Android 5 (Lollipop) or higher.
aTello download page
aTello-Video.JPG

Last edited:
sorry for my mistake (ClassicMike) I'm using a translator, now, krag, use the application again, and I had problems with the video, I think it should be what modifies the iframe, and I must applaud the application to save the settings when it closes , Thank you!

I have uploaded the latest version (0.9) of my Tello control app for Android. aTello is an alternative to the stock Tello android app.

aTello download page

I just bought a Tello yesterday and have not set it up yet. I've heard people have issues with the stock Android app.

Can you list out the advantages to using aTello over the stock Android app?

First of all, thanks for this APP. I am testing it with the **** KitKat and now i can save vídeos from Tello. It works until now (version 0.96). Video size is also ok for old phones. I know everybody is asking you...do this and do that so i am going to leave an humble suggestion: make a basic APP just with controls and vídeo and photo and you can put the other extra stuff in the pay version. Well, anyway, thanks a lot for this APP. PS: Less than 720p is a great idea, the video is still ok for social media and works fine.

Last edited:
Good job, I love your app.

I hope you can improve it. waiting for a new version soon.

Thanks a lot !

Raul
------

aTello download page
aTello-Video.JPG
Hello Krag, it's been awhile... just curious if any new coming update for Atello?0.96 are latest then theirs no following up update...
Hope you are ok and everything things fine ?

aTello download page
aTello-Video.JPG
Sir Krag,any updates about Atello? thanks

aTello download page
aTello-Video.JPG
How are you krag ? still waiting for any update on your atello ?i use your apps more than the official tello...? mainly because of home return feature...very useful when i lost orientation of my tello or signal gone ?it return back to my vicinity..thats a Big deal.the on screen fastmode also are very important when sudden wind blow my tello.i can switch fast to speed mode easily ??

Anyway if no update its ok your application are very stable with awesome features

aTello download page
aTello-Video.JPG
Hello krag? hope you are doing fine..
Long time not hearing from you hope you're doing great ? please join us..on Ryze Dji tello group on Facebook ?

How are you krag ? still waiting for any update on your atello ?i use your apps more than the official tello...? mainly because of home return feature...very useful when i lost orientation of my tello or signal gone ?it return back to my vicinity..thats a Big deal.the on screen fastmode also are very important when sudden wind blow my tello.i can switch fast to speed mode easily ??

Anyway if no update its ok your application are very stable with awesome features
First of all, thanks for this APP. I am testing it with the **** KitKat and now i can save vídeos from Tello. It works until now (version 0.96). Video size is also ok for old phones. I know everybody is asking you...do this and do that so i am going to leave an humble suggestion: make a basic APP just with controls and vídeo and photo and you can put the other extra stuff in the pay version. Well, anyway, thanks a lot for this APP. PS: Less than 720p is a great idea, the video is still ok for social media and works fine.
Can you tell me how high can I fly with this app and a wifi-extender ? 30 meters ? Or more ? Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv