Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

My personal record is 457 m.

Starnow

Reaction score
Today I managed to achieve over 450 meters, I still had good control and 2 lines of coverage, but I did not want to risk it. I will try tomorrow before noon, when most people will be at work. I flew to the airport, which was closed for a long time.

Today I managed to achieve over 450 meters, I still had good control and 2 lines of coverage, but I did not want to risk it. I will try tomorrow before noon, when most people will be at work. I flew to the airport, which was closed for a long time.

Hi, Starnow. it is great, almost hard to believe. Are you y using radio controller or mobile wifi phone?

What is this app?.

Can you share a tutorial or sell a kit?

Best regards.

[QUOTE = "stewe12, post: 10740, członek: 2970"] Jestem zainteresowany anteną, którą masz na swoim Tello. Czy możesz powiedzieć nam o tym więcej lub przynajmniej pokazać kilka zdjęć, jak to się robi? [/ QUOTE]
Antena zamontowana do mnie jest identyczna jak na zdjęciu, pochodzi tylko z rozbitego Phantoma 3. Jest zamontowana w taki sam sposób, jak w tym wątku Antena hakowa zamiast z zewnętrznej kameryi-anteny-odbiornika-do-dji-phantom-3-standard.jpg
Stworzony dla stabilniejszego nagrywania w ruchu po każdej stronie, działa idealnie do 250 m. ?

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "Starnow, post: 10755, member: 1473"] [QUOTE = "stewe12, post: 10740, member: 2970"] I'm interested in the antenna you have on your Tello. Can you tell us more about it or at least show some pictures how it's done? [/ QUOTE]
The antenna mounted to me is the same as in the picture, it comes only from the smashed Phantom 3. It is mounted in the same way as in this thread Hook antenna instead of the external cameraView attachment 1835
Created for more stable motion recording on each side, it works perfectly up to 250 m. ? [/ QUOTE]
u mod your tello already?

Reactions: stewe12
bravo Starnow...??????
great work...wonder when can get it for myself...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv