Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Old stone railway bridge in the mist

Thanks! 4mbps with no ev adjustment. It was quite dull weather. Altitude varied up to about 20-25m I think (wasn't really watching). I'm using telloFPV app to control the drone and have a bit of expo on all axes. That helps make the movement a bit smoother, especially yaw

Really smooth footage. Also, the bridge is a very evocative subject - it appeals to my inner historian. ;)

Reactions: SamC
Thanks! 4mbps with no ev adjustment. It was quite dull weather. Altitude varied up to about 20-25m I think (wasn't really watching). I'm using telloFPV app to control the drone and have a bit of expo on all axes. That helps make the movement a bit smoother, especially yaw

great video!
what do you mean by this?
have a bit of expo on all axes

Reactions: SamC
In tellofpv you can modify the response of the "joysticks". I have set it to have an exponential curve which makes fine adjustments to yaw a bit easier

In tellofpv you can modify the response of the "joysticks". I have set it to have an exponential curve which makes fine adjustments to yaw a bit easier

Hi, would you have any screenshots to show this? Just getting to use my Tello now - would be cool to give that set up a look.

Thanks,
David

That is great telo footage. Very impressive. Good flying glad you avoided the other drone?..just need a little music. Thanks for sharing. ??

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv