Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Tello Blinks Slow First and then Fast and repeats this while charging

Djay7026

Reaction score
I got my Tello, a couple of months ago. I used it for about a month and then stored it away, in the box that it came in, in my cupboard. Took it out today, didn't turn on, no lights(as expected), but when I put it for charging, the led indicator first blinks blue slowly and then relatively faster and then goes back to slow blinking and this repeats. Put it for charging for about 2 Hours now and the drone doesn't turn on at all when the power button is pressed firmly(no lights at all). Please help me, I really like the Tello and I don't think I'll be able to buy a new one

What is the amperage output of the power supply you are using? It must be at least 2.1 amps to get a full charge on the batteries.

Thanks for the reply !!!
The power rating on my adapter is 1.5A. Seems like this isn't enough. Will have to get a new one and try. Will update once that is done.

Tengo problemas para encender mi tello.

Tengo las 3 baterías cargadas, pero cuando las conectas al tello y las enciendes. Primero aparecen las luces verdes y después de 5 segundos parpadea suavemente en rojo.

Tengo problemas para encender mi tello.

Tengo las 3 baterías cargadas, pero cuando las conectas al tello y las enciendes. Primero aparecen las luces verdes y después de 5 segundos parpadea suavemente en rojo.
Tello hace esto cuando la batería no está correctamente conectada al tello. Puede haber algún problema con la conexión de la batería

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv