Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

TelloFPV - The app for Tello FPV, Photo, Video

TelloFPV v1.12 ? I missed something as I thought last version were v1.11, as you announced here: New app: TelloFPV

How can I know what changes into new version v1.12 ?

Thanks.
It was so minor I never mentioned it: 1.12 restricted the maximum speed for POI autopilots depending on POI distance. Plus some fixed translations.
Thats all.

Reactions: raulvolador
You did not mention the gamesir before...

The problem is bluetooth and how well the reception of your phone is - some are much better than others. That is not an app or software issue - its really hardware and chipsets and antennas. With bluetooth on many wifi packages just don't arrive and nothing can bring them back.

Set IFrame period to 1s or less to get a stable video feed, but video won't be excellent. If you want really good video switch off the bluetooth controller.

TelloFPV had a great review by “Captain Drone” on YouTube with over 4,600 views already. Perhaps that will drum up some well deserved purchases for all your efforts!

Reactions: MrSpok
TelloFPV had a great review by “Captain Drone” on YouTube with over 4,600 views already. Perhaps that will drum up some well deserved purchases for all your efforts!
Yeah, we had some quick contact two weeks ago. Of course Tello is "old news" already, but he still likes it and had some fun with the app.
I hope that it bumps sales a bit. It seems most sales leads come in through facebook and youtube these days. So its crucial to get some coverage there. Comparing Ryze Tello downloads and TelloFpv downloads there is certainly room to grow...

Nice demonstration of what the Tello is capable of. Thank you. You might experiment with tfpv app and slow your yaw down. We’re you using a wifi extender?

The 8D flip function does not to do anything when I touch one of the buttons.

That was it.

I just did a quick test.

My oldest firmware here 01.03.33.01 would do flips even at 10% battery, in strong wind conditions and when flying pretty fast. Scary...

01.04.35.01 and newer requires at least 50% battery, no wind warning, and Tello needs to be in hover or at least moving very slow.

Reactions: raulvolador
How to update the version ? Is it an automatic process.......

If you're asking about updating the FW version, you have to use the Ryze Tello app for that. Click the Gear icon up top, then click More, then the 'three dots' button on the left.

I haven't updated my FW since last year, and have no plans to.

Good luck

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv