Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

A new little drone ...

Flydrone

Reaction score
I have just spotted this small but interesting drone called FUNSKY 913
It could be a "substitute" for the much-awaited "Tello V2"?

FUNSKY 913 GPS 5G WiFi FPV camera with 1080P Standby mode at altitude Brushless RC Drone Quadcopter RTF

specifications:

Takeoff Weight209g
dimensions205*185*55mm
ColorYellow, Black, White ( Optional )
Distance diagonal170mm
Engine size1306 2700KV Brushless
Rise Speed Maximum2 m / s Sport mode
1 m / s in air mode
maximum descent speed1 m / s in Sport mode
0.8 m / s in air mode
angular velocity Corso200 ° / s in Sport mode
150 deg / s in air mode
Maximum angle of inclination# 25 Sport mode
15 ° over the air
Maximum level flight speed13 m / s without wind
Massimo service service above the sea level4.000 m
the maximum shift time15 minutes
operating temperature0-40 ℃
Satellite Positioning SystemsDual mode GPS / GPS GLNASS
Intervallolo of displacement accuracyVertical: +/- 1.5 m
Height: +/- 0.5 m
APP Distance Control80m
FPV Distance300m
Battery7.7 V 1500mah 11.4wh LiPo HV
Battery chargerInput: 5V 2A
Output: 8.7 V 1.5 A
Charging time90 minutes
remote ControllerBroadband Antenna2.4GHz-2.48GHz; 5.725GHz-5.825GHz
Transmitter power (EIRP)10db
Remote Energy0.1W ([email protected])
Control distance300m (No interference, no occlusion)
Battery3.7V 350mah
Weight110g
photographicSensorCMOS 1/3 "
Effective Pixels: 5 MP
lensFOV 115 °
ISO Range100-3200
electronic StabilizationYes (APP Stabilization )
Photography ModeSingle Shot
Burst
video Resolution1920 * 1080 30 fps
FormatJPG / MP4
SD CardSupport
FPV Delay180ms
Return the image quality720P

Features:
* Equipped with 4 2700KV brushless motors in 1306, makes your more powerful flight.
* The Wi-Fi built-5G 1080P cameras have been optimized to capture extraordinary images and video from the sky.
* GPS positioning mode provides more accurate fixed points and return flight.
* Sleep mode in altitude makes it easier to control the drone for beginners and more stable for aerial photography.
* Takeoff / landing at a key makes the operation more convenient and is well suited for operations novice.
* Auto Return Feature: The plan automatically returns when the battery voltage is low or out of range.
* Stand or high-capacity battery 7.7V 1500mAh with 15 minutes flying time high, that satiate all of your wishes on the flight positions of a drone aircraft.
* Control of gestures for photography and filming.
* Supportoa VR glasses. Through the phone, you hear the powerful image transmitted from the virtual reality, live the world, have fun and enjoy.
* 2.4 GHz adopted for anti-interference.
* 4 channels that can make up, down, forward, backward, sideways fly left, fly sideways to the right.
* 6-axis gyroscope that can have a more stable flight and be easy to quadricottero * The fuselage is made of high strength and resistance engineered plastic, light and durable.

Function: GPS, 5G WiFi FPV, Gesture, 1080P HD camera, Standby mode altitude, One Automatic reset button, One Key Landing / Take Off, Up / down, forward / backward, turn left / right, Flight Side

Package includes :
1 x 913 aircraft
1 x Remote Control
1 x 1500mah Lipo Battery
2 x Spare propeller
1 x USB charging cable
1 x screwdriver
1 x Carrying cas

What's the difference between takeoff weight and the weight shown??? It's not under 250g, looks ok tho. Can't find any video as yet. 5cb08670-7f12-4b76-8399-f29e73feeaf0.jpg

Reactions: TelloMikeK
I have no real information on this should stand under 200 grams of weight.138 grams with battery. I'm waiting for a review from an Italian youtuber.

At the moment I only found this ...

Last edited:
Reactions: Customerx
Not that I don’t like the specs of this newcomer but when the time comes that I want to upgrade I will look at another DJI drone. The Tello so far has been perfect for my level of experience, if only it had a gimbal

I think the Tello will remain one of the best mini drones of all time! and as a fan, I will stay with Tello for a long time to come ...(y)

Since many users were looking for something more, like brushless motors and gps etc., I wanted to report this mini drone.

if i upgrade it wil probably be toward the spark. the tello is my first one and it was either the tello or visuo 812 at that time. but the reviews and a friend who is an estate agent finally helped me make my descision. i wanted something small and easy to handle for the ocasional pic or video . it does everything it promises well and nothing can touch it indoors. i ran into problems with loss of network and all sorts of gremlins today which i later found out was my power bank failing completely on the repeater with the tello at 29m altitude. i could disconnect my bluetooth controller and reconnect with the phone (very weak signal) and re establish control. so i am very happy with it. some gps drones dont always return with loss of signal and i have found that some products have a box covered in features but under deliver

Another one that also caught my eye was the simtoo fairy xt165. Very impressive and reviews very good. GPS, optical flow, brushless motors and good range. You can choose to use 5g or 2.4g as well. And lots of features. Initial Android apps was a bit disappointing but they sorted it out.
The thing about the tello is also spares are easily available. Even here in south Africa I will not wait longer than three days for any part I might need. All available through local channels.

Reactions: Flydrone
Another one that also caught my eye was the simtoo fairy xt165. Very impressive and reviews very good. GPS, optical flow, brushless motors and good range. You can choose to use 5g or 2.4g as well. And lots of features. Initial Android apps was a bit disappointing but they sorted it out.
The thing about the tello is also spares are easily available. Even here in south Africa I will not wait longer than three days for any part I might need. All available through local channels.
I mean xt175

Tello may be in trouble. Funsky; gps, 1080, brushless, 1500 mAh with remote and case for $150. Not available yet but the Ninja 913 is almost the same as Funsky built can handle a 32 Gb SD card as well and is available now for $150. Or the JJRC also a GPS, 1080, foldable, with RC, 2 batteries, nylon case for $93. Tello2 needs these things too imho.

Tello may be in trouble. Funsky; gps, 1080, brushless, 1500 mAh with remote and case for $150. Not available yet but the Ninja 913 is almost the same as Funsky built can handle a 32 Gb SD card as well and is available now for $150. Or the JJRC also a GPS, 1080, foldable, with RC, 2 batteries, nylon case for $93. Tello2 needs these things too imho.
we Tello fans, I think we don't abandon him so easily for a new drone ... for what he has, he always gives us good emotions when he flies!:)
But as you rightly say, there is a lot of competition between price and performance.

Parameters look good, but tello's advantage is DJI flight control. Few drones can fly as stable as tello at this weight.

Ah yes, but the newcomers, although lightweight, are boasting GPS control. Surely that has to be at least as good, if not better, then VPS for stable flying. TELLO2 will probably have GPS, 1080p, SIM card, slightly larger battery for 15-16 min flight and maybe even gimbal stabilisation. Ryze will have to to keep up.

Better camera and memory build in, or card reader is needed in new model. Higher battery for me is not nessesery If this battery for new model will be at this same lower price as battery for Tello wright now ? . Gimbal for making smoother videos will be good If it be in new model (or some rubber shock absorbers under this camera) - 2 or 3 Axis gimbal is no needed If the new Tello will have this same size quadcopter. Folding arms would be great ?

Pretty good one and it seems that the take off weight is not 266g (as shown in the pictures) but something below 250g.

Only drawback is that it doesn't have optical flow, so it should be difficult for beginners to fly that indoors.

Ah yes, but the newcomers, although lightweight, are boasting GPS control. Surely that has to be at least as good, if not better, then VPS for stable flying. TELLO2 will probably have GPS, 1080p, SIM card, slightly larger battery for 15-16 min flight and maybe even gimbal stabilisation. Ryze will have to to keep up.
Then it has overlap with SPARK's market share:), RYZE won't allow this because RYZE is also a DJI company.

Pretty good one and it seems that the take off weight is not 266g (as shown in the pictures) but something below 250g.

Only drawback is that it doesn't have optical flow, so it should be difficult for beginners to fly that indoors.
I think it's more a drone for external use used with GPS.
from the video, it weighs 138 grams with battery.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv