Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

another Tello Pilot (Android App)

Bought the app. Usually fly around my apartment at night when everyone else is asleep. But the apps makes some really loud and annoying sounds (when Flypad controller is connected, when battery is low, etc.). Didn't see anywhere in settings to turn them off.

Is there any way to turn off the sounds from the app?

Way too loud and annoying.

Bought the app. Usually fly around my apartment at night when everyone else is asleep. But the apps makes some really loud and annoying sounds (when Flypad controller is connected, when battery is low, etc.). Didn't see anywhere in settings to turn them off.

Check "notifications " settings and choose "no sound" for the AtelloApp.

Guys I'm looking for some help, my controller got misconfigured, I mean, now left stick is moving some cursor.
My son-in-law opened this screen (see attachment) and I can't open that windows again or set my controller to default.
Help please

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180919-091947.png
    Screenshot_20180919-091947.png
    945.8 KB · Views: 18
Reactions: CamFlyer
There is no "Notifications" setting in the AtellPilot App. See here - PingguSoft/aTelloPilot
If you have one, please post a screen shot.

TTS is off. I'm not referring to the speech. I'm referring to the AIR RAID type sound effects that you can only stop by exiting the app.
Hi, i think @Nuno means the notifications in the android settings...

Hi, i think Nuno means the notifications in the android settings...

Hmmm. I thought that was only for pop-up notifications. Don't know if it can stop sounds but I'll give it a try. Thanks.

For a paid app, I would have expected this as an option. Kinda disappointed.

Hmmm. I thought that was only for pop-up notifications. Don't know if it can stop sounds but I'll give it a try. Thanks.

For a paid app, I would have expected this as an option. Kinda disappointed.
I didn't try but there is mute option in the android notifications.

I didn't try but there is mute option in the android notifications.

I'll take a look when I get home. I use a dedicated phone to run the Tello and my other drones so don't have the app installed on my day-to-day phone.

Simply lower the volume of your phone or put it on mute.

Hi @bluejune ,

My tello when he's in hovering is not standing still but moving in the air, which does not happen with the original app, do I have to set something to keep my position in the air?
thank you
Do you mean Tello is not hovering even though you don't touch the controller?
I think you touched trims in below controller screen. Can you check if red rectangle is centered when you don't touch the OSD stick?
If it is not, you can reset trims if you double click stick marker area.

manual_screen.png

Thanks.

Do you mean Tello is not hovering even though you don't touch the controller?
I think you touched trims in below controller screen. Can you check if red rectangle is centered when you don't touch the OSD stick?
If it is not, you can reset trims if you double click stick marker area.

manual_screen.png

Thanks.

Thanks for the answer, the trims are perfectly in the center in both, the tello drift me moving to a side without me touch the controls ... :(
is there a way to reset all settings of atellopilot?

thank you

Hi @bluejune !
I´m using your excelent app to make some videos, and have the same problem that with the oficial Tello app:
turning Tello (yaw) is too quick/spastic.

I did solve it, some how, using Head Tracking, and was excellent!
But only for small turns.

I should like to be able to make smooth big circles to make videos turning arround houses or statues, etc.

¿Is it possible to reduce the Yaw speed/sensitivity when using a USB controller?

Reactions: MagooYFZ
Yes, you are correct, i have done it.
I tried to download it to my other phone, but it is asking me to pay for it again. I have the same Account on both phones. I don't want to use it on both phones, I just want to move it to my other phone.

I tried to download it to my other phone, but it is asking me to pay for it again. I have the same Account on both phones. I don't want to use it on both phones, I just want to move it to my other phone.
Hi, if you have the same google account checked in the android settings on your 2 phones, you should not have to pay again.
is atellopilots appear in your play store library (play store > my applications > library) on the second phone ?

Reactions: Clinton1

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wroxel