Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

CONTROLLERS - PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU BUY!

Hi all,

I know that Parrot fly pad is supported in atellopilot android app.

Anyone tried to use it with official app? Especially want to know if it can control the Tello with official iOS app. Could someone please give it a try?

Thanks a lot

Hi ,

Just got my Boys some Tellos , and i‘m looking for some Controllers for them ....Thing is they Booth are flying with are „old“ Moto X Play , so we need some Android Devices , on the other Hand we got. an Apple TV at Home and it would be very noch if the Controllers would work with it also ....

Maybe someone have some Ideas ?

The in Adavance

Depending on the phone Bluetooth can produce dreadful lag even when it's simply turned on. It's the case on my Lenovo P2 and Spark. With my Bebop I used a wired PS3 controller at one point but the cables made that pretty messy...Will fire up the iPega once the Tello is unwrapped ;-)
So it took longer than expected, haha ! But tried to connect the iPega to the Tello app and no go? Am I doing something wrong or is that normal ? Thanks !

Get the atello pilot (4.79€) from google store, does not have the limitations, any controller will work, or the atello program from this forum (any controller will work , free), or, if you want VR get the DroneVR+ FPV from the google store (it's free, any controller will work)

all of these other programs do not require you to buy a controller, any that works with android will work, ANY.

only the atello pilot is not free.

have an old ps3 or some old logitech controller that works with pc? it probably works with all of these programs. just plug it on the android on OTG cable or bluetooth.

basically android supports it, these programs dont care.

Last edited:
So I'm using the Steelseries Stratus XL with Octopus app. I have a problem with the app as shown in the video below. When I press hard right or down with the right analog stick, it keeps resetting to center and doing the command over and over. I switch the analog sticks and does the same with the left side. I also tried it with a PS4 controller and does exacly the same, so I'm sure it isn't a broken controller. Anyone has any idea how to fix this? Whenever I'm flying, you can see the Tello doing exacly the same as the joystick.

BTW the lag with the PS4 controller is horrible. I wish I could get the stratus working great.

So, i finally got that things done, and Tello now works with FDG x8pro.
All three eteapps are working correctly with both flyDiGi keys mapping and octopus key mapping. Will try to check my range later.

Any one wants some videos from Saint-Pete?

Attachments

• IMG_20181108_235803.jpg
    IMG_20181108_235803.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 54
Hi, I would like to find out if Iphone SE can connect to PS4 controller? Any particular app need to install to get it work? Thanks

Read through this thread and got a bit lost. A bit of a newbie when it comes to adding things on with the Tello. Maybe someone can take a moment and straighten this out..? I just want the most reliable controller to use with my Tello and I want to use it hardwired to my iphone 6, if possible... Also running the Xiaomi MI 2 extender..

[QUOTE = "Kerry.B, post: 11710, участник: 3768"] Прочитайте эту тему и немного потеряли. Немного новичок, когда дело доходит до добавления вещей в Телло. Может быть, кто-то может сделать минутку и выпрямить это ...? Я просто хочу, чтобы самый надежный контроллер с моим Tello, и я хочу использовать его на своем iphone 6, если это возможно ... Также работает расширитель Xiaomi MI 2 .. [/ QUOTE]
Gamevice GV156

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv