Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

another Tello Pilot (Android App)

... the app now works very well :D!!! The maximum now, at least for me, would be to have the virtual joystick that works like the original app (ie where you place your fingers becomes the center of the joystick ... I do not know if I give the idea of what I mean ...)

Best regards

AD MAIORA

I got excelent and smooth cinematic footage when using TRIM controls as commented in previous post.

It's possible recording 360 degrees panos or slow travelings

For example I use this trim settings when performing longer 'Up and Away' shoots.

View attachment 1495

Try it !

Ohh yes !!

I didn't think about this.

Then you double tap the control stick to reset, correct ?

I will try this later this today.

Reactions: Splicer
Yes, double click over both trim controls and Tello stands in the air, awaiting your commands.

Good luck !

Raul
Hi, i am agree with you that video are not smooth when the tello turns, so it could inspire idea for evolution suggestion. It would be great to have a "cinematic mode" in the app which would reduce mouvment speed. In this mode, some stick rates could be changed to 20% per exemple... If we would put yaw at the maximum, only 20% of the value would be send to the tello... It would be easier than use trim, and only one button would be usefull for switch in that mode.(Hope you will understand what i mean, hard to explain :))

Last edited:
Hi, i am agree with you that video are not smooth when the tello turns, so it could inspire idea for evolution suggestion. It would be great to have a "cinematic mode" in the app which would reduce mouvment speed. In this mode, some stick rates could be changed to 20% per exemple... If we would put yaw at the maximum, only 20% of the value would be send to the tello... It would be easier than use trim, and only one button would be usefull for switch in that mode.(Hope you will understand what i mean, hard to explain :))

Plus 1 with this idea! Cheers! ?

Reactions: spamaro
... the app now works very well :D!!! The maximum now, at least for me, would be to have the virtual joystick that works like the original app (ie where you place your fingers becomes the center of the joystick ... I do not know if I give the idea of what I mean ...)

Best regards

AD MAIORA

Yes, this is very important. Hope someone is "listening". Round fingers don´t like virtual joysticks ;)

Hi, I purchased the aTelloPilot app and tried it today.
I will be receiving my gamesir td controller some time next week and should be able to test it with that.
The main thing that I have found so far is that the video recording is so much smoother, it does not seem to drop frames like the original Tello app.
So far so good.

Cheers

I have tried an OTG cable, did not work. I tried the OTG cable on another phone and it works. How do I move my Atellopilot App to the other phone?

I think if you had same account other phone, you can download the app again. I've never tried though

For your information,

Last week I received my new Gamesir T1 controller (not T1D model) and I am very happy.

I has flown many times with aTelloPilot app and T1 controller using USB OTG cable and It works GREAT.

Flying this way is much better than using screen touch controls.

I recommend everyone to try it.

Raul
------

Hi @bluejune ,

My tello when he's in hovering is not standing still but moving in the air, which does not happen with the original app, do I have to set something to keep my position in the air?
thank you

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thepresentx