Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

CONTROLLERS - PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU BUY!

The tello oem app conects with gamesir T1 controller (not t1d) in bluetooth mode. Just go into app and allow locations made all the difference...

I am currently flying with a Steelseries Nimbus controller and it works great and was very easy to set up. Extremely precise control. One thing to note, the controller doesn’t come with a device bracket. However there are lots to choose from on line.

I use a nimbus controller and I use it to play games on the computer and fly the Tello drone. No Problems at all.

I have not noticed any video lag with the T1d yet (Blue Tooth connection). However, it would be nice if the controller could be used for other applications too. It seems it works only with the Tello App, or?

There's a tello compatibility spreadsheet filled out by forum users below. Anyone with the link should be able to open the sheet. Hopefully of some use.

Right now i tested my new controller - Ipega PG-9077.

Works great with ATelloPilot in BT mode with my "flight phone" Lenovo S90.
No problems with video.

I have a shinecon gamepad that works like a dream with tello fpv app but once I use the repeater as well it start giving lots of lag. Got a gamesir g3s yesterday and using it wired on Huawei p smart with tello fpv and xiaomi repeater is a huge pleasure. Gamesir t1s can also be used with a wire connection

Seems that with iOS13, iPhones and iPads will support PS4 and Xbox Controllers, so we should finally be able to use these with our iOS Devices and the Tello!?

Seems that with iOS13, iPhones and iPads will support PS4 and Xbox Controllers, so we should finally be able to use these with our iOS Devices and the Tello!?

I can confirm that the PS4 controller works. I just spent the past 45 minutes using it to fly my Tello with an iPhone 6s and iOS13 beta.

I can confirm that the PS4 controller works. I just spent the past 45 minutes using it to fly my Tello with an iPhone 6s and iOS13 beta.

I got my ps4 connect through OTG cable. It connects and works but for some reason the key maping is all wrong. The right joystick wont work properly but the left will. How did you remap this stuff to work with the tello ?

I got my ps4 connect through OTG cable. It connects and works but for some reason the key maping is all wrong. The right joystick wont work properly but the left will. How did you remap this stuff to work with the tello ?

YMMV; thread #75

Looks like this hasn’t been commented on for a while. Just bought my Tello this week. I have an IPhone X with the latest iOS. What’s the best available controller?

Looks like this hasn’t been commented on for a while. Just bought my Tello this week. I have an IPhone X with the latest iOS. What’s the best available controller?
I have an iPhone 7 Plus, and I would like to know the same thing as @Cappaholic. Anybody have the information we are searching for?
'Best' is very subjective.

The 'best' thing you can do is use the search function of this website, search for the word 'controller'. You'll find plenty of reading material and plenty of opinions.

This subject has been discussed. to. death.

Good luck in your search for the best.

'Best' is very subjective.

The 'best' thing you can do is use the search function of this website, search for the word 'controller'. You'll find plenty of reading material and plenty of opinions.

This subject has been discussed. to. death.

Good luck in your search for the best.
I just use a ps4 controller with mounting clip and otg cable

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv