Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

TelloFPV - The app for Tello FPV, Photo, Video

ChrisWu

Reaction score
@volate!lo Good day!;)

Do you have any suggestion for getting a smooth control when taking video footage, examples moving around objects smoothly, or following object from behind or sideways.

I attach my setup and I really don't know what I'm doing. I did read your manual but don't really understand, sorry my limited english:LOL:

Thank you so much, and enjoy your holiday.

Attachments

volate!lo

Reaction score
@volate!lo Good day!;)

Do you have any suggestion for getting a smooth control when taking video footage, examples moving around objects smoothly, or following object from behind or sideways.

I attach my setup and I really don't know what I'm doing. I did read your manual but don't really understand, sorry my limited english:LOL:

Thank you so much, and enjoy your holiday.
For me: much more expo on yaw+pitch+roll, and lower rates at least for yaw. Yaw rate around 50% or less for videos

Reactions: ChrisWu

ChrisWu

Reaction score
For me: much more expo on yaw+pitch+roll, and lower rates at least for yaw. Yaw rate around 50% or less for videos
Maybe I'll try your set up like on your manual😅

Attachments

Andre_M

Reaction score
Hi, anyone knows how to buy TelloFPV app from Ukraine? I know there are some complicated ways, but did anyone try them?

theRealCrazy

Reaction score
@volate!lo Just bought a Tello and your app (running on note8) and wanted to thank you for your hard work!
I was also wondering if there was an option to take photos at intervals? kind of like you have for the panorama mode.
What i picture would be, take 1 photo every X seconds, or maybe take 1 photo every X feet (distance/altitude)?
anyway, it's my first drone experience and your app make it even easier!

volate!lo

Reaction score
Currently there is no way to do this but i will add this in the next release: it will take photos continuously, but interval depends on the time required to download. Can result in one photo every 5 seconds or every 1 minute depending on wifi link quality

Avraham Reiss

Reaction score
Current version 0.94

Current PDF manual is attached

Known defects
  • none

Features of upcoming release
  • VR goggle support

A few hints:
Controllers directly supported are T1d and Flypad.
All kinds of USB & bluetooth controllers that are supported by Android as "InputDevice". Please check with this gamepad tester app: Gamepad tester - Apps on Google Play
Buttons need to be recognized, and stick axis needs to be mapped to AXIS X, AXIS Y, AXIS Z, AXIS RZ (in any order, remapping is done in TelloFpv).
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
July 2019 - Current TelloFPV app version is 1.5. Full documentation inside the app.(30 A4 pages).

briest

Reaction score
Currently there is no way to do this but i will add this in the next release
You are incredible.

it will take photos continuously, but interval depends on the time required to download
Can you make it best-effort, i.e. try to keep constant, set interval, granted the download time would allow? So, when download takes 5s (an example only), one could set interval to 1s and get new photo every 5s, because of download time, but with 30s interval we'd get regular 30s snapshots?

volate!lo

Reaction score
You are incredible.

Can you make it best-effort, i.e. try to keep constant, set interval, granted the download time would allow? So, when download takes 5s (an example only), one could set interval to 1s and get new photo every 5s, because of download time, but with 30s interval we'd get regular 30s snapshots?
Thats the idea (min intervall)

Reactions: Enfors

Lufenbarak

Reaction score
Thank you volat!lo for your app; it solved the official app problem that I had in my motorola Z3.

I am still to ask tons of things to you, as yesterday was a windy day (30km/h winds) at home, and I could not fly tello outside home

Cheers from Brazil!

Reactions: volate!lo

hrperez2003

Reaction score
Hi, from Argentina!
I want to express my satisfaction using tello fpv. congratulations!
i have tried to use vGPS module, but despite following the steps indicated, a legend appears
"tello is too close!", no matter how many meters away.
I will be grateful if someone can explain to me how to do, or what can i do.
The trial period has expired.
My phone is a galaxy S10.
Thank you very much!!

volate!lo

Reaction score
Hi, from Argentina!
I want to express my satisfaction using tello fpv. congratulations!
i have tried to use vGPS module, but despite following the steps indicated, a legend appears
"tello is too close!", no matter how many meters away.
I will be grateful if someone can explain to me how to do, or what can i do.
The trial period has expired.
My phone is a galaxy S10.
Thank you very much!!
You have to stand close the take off point. Fly 10m away and click on the compass to open the vGPS camera screen.

You can also fly Tello above your head, set a new home point (long press the home button), then fly 10m away and start the vGPScamera screen.

You bring up a good point though. The test period should only start after the first successful vGPS flight... Please send your device id (see menu - about) to [email protected] and I'll send you a key for vGPS

umanbean

Reaction score
The test period should only start after the first successful vGPS flight... Please send your device id (see menu - about) to [email protected] and I'll send you a key for vGPS
Continually impressive, you're a gem in a sea of stones.

I care not one whit for VGPS, but obviously some do.

I've said this a hundred times already but - thank you!

Reactions: xcrost

kevsan2402

Reaction score
Hi - awesome app, i love it thanks for all your efforts

Is there any way to overlay telemetry info - speed/altitude to videos? I see that there is an altitude option on photos.

unless i have missed something?

volate!lo

Reaction score
You can use the screenrecording feature to record what you see instead (or in addition to) the normal recording. Sreenrecording is currently set to 2 Mbps though, so quality isn't the best.

Maybe time to make the screenrecording bitrate configurable by end users (there is a code to increase the bitrate but no simple switch)

Reactions: xcrost

ZWActual

Reaction score
Hi volate!lo!
Great job! Great product.
I have an illegal copy of this application, but I want to use a legal one. I really want to pay for your application and be a legal user. How can I do this in Russia? Thanks!

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Threepoint