Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

TelloFPV - The app for Tello FPV, Photo, Video

Maersk65

Reaction score
Hi volatrllo
Do I need to buy the app for each device or I can swap and use my phone/tablet???
Appreciate your input...

volate!lo

Reaction score
The license is good for multiple devices as long as you keep your play store account.

Reactions: Enfors

volate!lo

Reaction score
I chose not to because of two reasons:
#1 in "auto mode" Tello decides by itself which EV to use, andthese values can be outside what is available manually. Example: In a room with low light the image is OK on "Auto", but even at "manual +3" its too dark.
#2 is useability: 3 photos take between 20s and 30 minutes to download, and each photo can only be taken after the previous has finished downloading...

Reactions: hrperez2003

hendrix73

Reaction score
What is the use of vgps really? What differential feature does it add to tello?

raulvolador

Reaction score
What is the difference of bitrate and iframe?
This is a good explanation from TelloFPV programmer:

Hard to tell but as a rule of thumb: Close range high bitrate for best video, for longer range lower bitrate for better stability and less interference.
Iframe intervals depend if you have long lasting jitter or just for a few milliseconds. If long lasting jitter reduce the iframe period.
Please, use "Search" forum fuction located at Magnifier button and you will find lot of post talking about it.

Best regards

Reactions: ChrisWu

raulvolador

Reaction score
What is the use of vgps really? What differential feature does it add to tello?
vGPS adds mapping capabilities to Tello implementing a virtual GPS by using Tello's Optical Flow Positioning System and Cell Phone hardware.

For deeper explanation I suggest you reading PDF manual into TelloFPV application.

Best regards

Last edited:

MontyCora

Reaction score
How can i get the latest manual so i can print, its so hard to find! grrrr

MrSpok

Reaction score
How can i get the latest manual
Really simple. ;)
Go into the PlayStore and look if you have the latest version of TelloPFV. If not, please update.
Open the app, go to the menu and choose Help. Then the manual will open as a pdf file. Of course you need a pdf viewer, but I guess you have one installed.
Then save the file to your memory of your phone.
To print that send the file to your printer, if the printer supoorts this way. Otherwise transfer the file to your computer. Maybe via USB connection or mail.
And finally print the file.

volate!lo

Reaction score
Exactly that. I think all pdf viewer have a 'share' feature which allows you to email the file to yourself.

Thanks spok and raul for jumping in. No clue why i did not receive notifications of new posts

volate!lo

Reaction score
A few months ago an app was announced and on pre-order. Never heard of it again and can't remember its name. Obviously it wasn't a big hit..

ChrisWu

Reaction score
Hi @volate!lo ,

I would like to ask the default setting for tune controls, Rate Expo and Deadzone. I tried many combination that may suit my flying style, but I think I messed up my setting pretty much 😁.

Thank youu.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xiangguomin